Swarovski reticle question

The CD-1 is undoubtedly my favorite dangerous game reticle especially if it had the lighted "dot". There is actually differences in that dot. I have two of them that have a very small aperture in the "dot" that seems to illuminate itself on a "bullseye target".
 
The CD-1 is undoubtedly my favorite dangerous game reticle especially if it had the lighted "dot". There is actually differences in that dot. I have two of them that have a very small aperture in the "dot" that seems to illuminate itself on a "bullseye target".

I would like it if it didn’t illuminate the ring as well. I’ve got a Z6 1-6x24 EE with Swarovski now changing this out for a 4i. I find the illuminated ring washes the target out in low light.
 
I would like it if it didn’t illuminate the ring as well. I’ve got a Z6 1-6x24 EE with Swarovski now changing this out for a 4i. I find the illuminated ring washes the target out in low light.
I definitely like that 4i. I should give Swarovski a call and see if they still change out reticles on the EE models. Every time that I use the 4i, I realize why I like it more than the circle dot that I have.

I now have a non-EE 1-6x24 4i to mount on something. This power range and scope fits in fine with lots of my less than 375 caliber use also.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,717
Members
169,400
Latest member
ECVJordan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top