Swarovski reticle question

The CD-1 is undoubtedly my favorite dangerous game reticle especially if it had the lighted "dot". There is actually differences in that dot. I have two of them that have a very small aperture in the "dot" that seems to illuminate itself on a "bullseye target".

The CD-1 is undoubtedly my favorite dangerous game reticle especially if it had the lighted "dot". There is actually differences in that dot. I have two of them that have a very small aperture in the "dot" that seems to illuminate itself on a "bullseye target".

I would like it if it didn’t illuminate the ring as well. I’ve got a Z6 1-6x24 EE with Swarovski now changing this out for a 4i. I find the illuminated ring washes the target out in low light.

I would like it if it didn’t illuminate the ring as well. I’ve got a Z6 1-6x24 EE with Swarovski now changing this out for a 4i. I find the illuminated ring washes the target out in low light.
I definitely like that 4i. I should give Swarovski a call and see if they still change out reticles on the EE models. Every time that I use the 4i, I realize why I like it more than the circle dot that I have.

I now have a non-EE 1-6x24 4i to mount on something. This power range and scope fits in fine with lots of my less than 375 caliber use also.

Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!