Start of my Namibia Taxidermy

I am going to ask my taxidermist here is we can get ahold of a form like that!

Ohio Taxidermy supply has a pose like these as a taxidermy form option except it’s a left turn. They are a taxi supply business so your US taxi should be able to get one easy. It was sculpted by a very talented SA taxidermist Travis De Vilers. Dennis has used some and there are pics here somewhere.

Everything looks good. Forrest

The wife and I's Namibia springbok taken with Westfalen safaris. The forms are from Ohio Taxidrmy supply like Buck Wild says.

springboksunset2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and billc your mounts look good. I like the eland.

Finishing touches to my eland and I am really liking how he came out. Can tell they take pride in there work and customer input was listen to. I can not wait to see them in july with my own eyes in person.

IMG_0358 (2).JPG
IMG_0360 (2).JPG
IMG_0356 (2).JPG

That is awesome

Already set it up with Jacques.
#1 on the list.
I’ve started a journal for this trip already and I have blamed- excuse me- credited @billc for changing my wishlist.

Already set it up with Jacques.
#1 on the list.
I’ve started a journal for this trip already and I have blamed- excuse me- credited @billc for changing my wishlist.

LOL I love it I made your journal. You can thank me after the eland hunt as it is one of the best hunt I think you can do at a price that does not break the bank like a big 5 hunt. Tracking one down is just a fun hunt and then when you see the massive bull your heart rate goes through the roof.

All I could say is wow when I got these pictures of my Oryx. They did a great job on this one also. I think everyone should have a oryx mount as they are one of the ones that are just beautiful to look at.

IMG_0401 (2).JPG
IMG_0403 (2).JPG
IMG_0405 (2).JPG

They finished up my Mtn. zebra pedestal mount. This was one fun hunt that ended with a beautiful stallion that they knocked out of the park with the mount.

IMG_0410 (2).JPG
IMG_0416 (2).JPG
IMG_0426 (2).JPG

The kudu done for now till I see it in person. They are worried the ears maybe off in color but want to wait till I see the mount. I like the colors they match the picture I took but the spots turned darker so they may touch them up later. I am very happy with how it turned out from the natural horn color to the detail in the mount. Ingwe Taxidermy has been great to work with and looking forward to dropping off some more for then to work on.

IMG_20180509_145627.jpg
IMG_20180509_145716.jpg
IMG_20180509_145955.jpg
IMG_20180509_150104.jpg

One of the nicest kudu mounts I've seen!

One of the nicest kudu mounts I've seen!

Thanks I think so to. They take great pride in the work they do and have been a true pleasure to work with. Getting work done over there is not right for everyone but I have been very happy.

Kudu looks awesome Bill. Very nice work

NICE Kudu and now since Hauser forms are going to be avail in the states without overseas shipping I can get that exact pose.

NICE Kudu and now since Hauser forms are going to be avail in the states without overseas shipping I can get that exact pose.

To be honest at first I was unsure of the pose. But the more I looked at it the more I liked it and decide to have it done

I think it catches your eye when you look at it. They have made some nice forms over seas and it is nice they are coming over here for guys to get now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg