Springbok Pictures

Springbok panorama...

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My springbok sept 2016 with Pawprint Safaris
IMG_0714.JPG
 
My sons springbok sept 2016 with Pawprint Safaris

IMG_0713.JPG
 
Nice Pics all.

Without a doubt my favorite animal to hunt!
 
Kalahari 2010

Imagen200.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Imagen200.jpg
    Imagen200.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 299
A few nice Springbok taken this season....also one of my favourite animals.

IMG_0628 (2).JPG
IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_5309.JPG
IMG_7365.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
16.5" Springbok

full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Springbok stalk...

full
 
17.5 Inch Conservancy Springbuck

full


17 inch Namibian Conservancy Springbuck

full


Springbuck 16" plus

full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full


full
 
full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top