Sparky

Sparky

Reaction score
Newbie Here.
Great site, decided to join as I am looking for information to plan a hunt to Africa in 2015. Would like to draw on your previous experience. Time of year, country, trophy quality and availability. Looking primarily for a Kudo and an Oryx , hoping to build from there.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to AH Sparky, I am sure you will find the site as enjoyable as I have.

Fire away!!!!.... many guys on here eager to answer any and all questions that you might have.

My best always

Welcome to AH,you are sure to find all the info you need right here!

Welcome to the forum Sparky!

As Jaco said, there are lots of knowledgeable folks here with more than enough experience to offer solid advice. Simply ask, and you will receive.
All the best in planning your hunt, sir. I have no doubt that you will have a blast.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Warm welcome to AH Sparky! You will enjoy this site as much as we as outfitters enjoy answering all your questions, guiding and assisting you through the whole planning phases of either your dream or the real thing!

Welcome to AH. That can be done in RSA or Namibia but my 1st thought is definitely Namibia.

Welcome to AH Sparky!

Welcome to AH, Sparky !

Welcome to the forums

Hi Sparky,

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good information here. If you want i would love to give you a hand planning your hunt. drop me a PM and we can look at some options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fedup2

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.