Sparky

Sparky

Reaction score
Newbie Here.
Great site, decided to join as I am looking for information to plan a hunt to Africa in 2015. Would like to draw on your previous experience. Time of year, country, trophy quality and availability. Looking primarily for a Kudo and an Oryx , hoping to build from there.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to AH Sparky, I am sure you will find the site as enjoyable as I have.

Fire away!!!!.... many guys on here eager to answer any and all questions that you might have.

My best always

Welcome to AH,you are sure to find all the info you need right here!

Welcome to the forum Sparky!

As Jaco said, there are lots of knowledgeable folks here with more than enough experience to offer solid advice. Simply ask, and you will receive.
All the best in planning your hunt, sir. I have no doubt that you will have a blast.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Warm welcome to AH Sparky! You will enjoy this site as much as we as outfitters enjoy answering all your questions, guiding and assisting you through the whole planning phases of either your dream or the real thing!

Welcome to AH. That can be done in RSA or Namibia but my 1st thought is definitely Namibia.

Welcome to AH Sparky!

Welcome to AH, Sparky !

Welcome to the forums

Hi Sparky,

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good information here. If you want i would love to give you a hand planning your hunt. drop me a PM and we can look at some options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg