South Africa Moves to Level 4 Restrictions - Effective June 28, 2021

215847303_192914759512103_2574896659822760686_n.jpg

A South African friend and his sense of humour in an insane situation.

Everyone in my family has survived a Covid infection. It affected some of us worse than others, but no one had to be hospilitized (9 people - ages 20-84).

I wish an authority would release some data on how immune previously Covid infected people are against a re-infection.

Anecdotal evidence says that people like me are more immune than vaccinated people, and we risk more harmful side effects by taking the shots than people who have not had the virus.

The real truth has been difficult to discern throughout this whole pandemic, because it seems like politics are much more important than real evidence or science.

Heck - I am a scientist (biologist/toxicologist), and I have no idea about what the data actually indicates!

Everyone in my family has survived a Covid infection. It affected some of us worse than others, but no one had to be hospilitized (9 people - ages 20-84).

I wish an authority would release some data on how immune previously Covid infected people are against a re-infection.

Anecdotal evidence says that people like me are more immune than vaccinated people, and we risk more harmful side effects by taking the shots than people who have not had the virus.

The real truth has been difficult to discern throughout this whole pandemic, because it seems like politics are much more important than real evidence or science.

Heck - I am a scientist (biologist/toxicologist), and I have no idea about what the data actually indicates!

I just had a highly scientific discussion with a lady in line at WalMart who told me she had covid three times. Her story seemed believable. You would think there would be a little more immunity. Also, she said severity was about the same each time.

I just had a highly scientific discussion with a lady in line at WalMart who told me she had covid three times. Her story seemed believable. You would think there would be a little more immunity. Also, she said severity was about the same each time.
Lots of stories from folks claiming to have had Covid 2 or 3 times. Stories mostly I suspect. If they were not diagnosed or tested to prove it, they have no idea.

This is precisely why some wont go for it. This attitude that some have like, "get a grip". Tell that to the over 12000 people who have died from the vaccines. And the many more who have landed in the hospital with serious adverse side effects.
Tell them to get a grip.
It isnt just about being an anti vaxer, I am not one. I have been getting a flu shot every year since 1998, the last time I had the flu, and have had many other recommended shots for seniors.
But there is just too much govt misinformation, flat out lies, and way too much pressure brought to bear on folks who would rather not participate in this experimental drug testing program and thats what it is, and probably unnecessary.
This attitude some have of "just do it because" is counterproductive. You want folks to get vaxed. Shut the hell up about it and let people make up their own mind in their own time, just like we were a free people with choices, and for the time being we still are.
I can hardly wait for some fool to knock on my door and ask me if I had the shots yet.... that goin be some fun tonight.....
Yes, the vaccine studies had 40,000 to 70,000 people in each study. That’s way more than anything I witnessed or heard about in college. How many people in each study do you anti-vaxers need?? Geez, get a grip. Nothing in life is 100% safe. Ever read warning labels on simple aspirin or better yet, the drugs your doctors prescribe for anything? Lots of drugs people take every day carry well more risk than vaccines. I had a ridiculous conversation with an anti-vaxer lately who smokes weed and cigarettes. I guess it’s fine to fill your lungs with smoke from something actually burning that causes cancer in some people but not okay to take a vaccine? Ridiculous.

Please cite your data source for the 12,000 who have died from the vaccine.

I wish an authority would release some data on how immune previously Covid infected people are against a re-infection.Anecdotal evidence says that people like me are more immune than vaccinated people, and we risk more harmful side effects by taking the shots than people who have not had the virus.

The real truth has been difficult to discern throughout this whole pandemic, because it seems like politics are much more important than real evidence or science.Heck - I am a scientist (biologist/toxicologist), and I have no idea about what the data actually indicates!
Safari Dave … a blessing your entire family has lived thru & recovered from leveling severities of COVID infections. I like your solid talking points on lack of active immunity discussions & politics. I concur, ‘minimal at best’ on released data regarding Natural Active Immunity or how our own immune system responses & protects against COVID (virals).

Sadly virals are ‘masters of the morph’ hence the word: variants. No question Active or Passive immunity exceeds artificial stimulus (vaccines) of our immunize systems - but - the World cannot turn the corner on COVID by patiently waiting for active Global herd immunity. Image the U.S. w/o seasonal Influenza vaccine - we loss 35,000 to 50,000 souls a year to the Flu & w/ a vaccine since early 1930’s.

I have a US Military Public Hlth background & all branches of the US Mil have very smart & competent virology experts & some services have specific Institutions like: USAMRIID. All branches train for global biological events, Natural (pandemic) & Manmade (war). Right here right now this vital resource appears severely untapped or politically not being discussed!?

Better scientific data can be gathered, crunched, and disseminated for the World to read - agreed, it appears more a Geopolitical gamesmanship vs. merely Geographical science data info sharing is in play but why!?
Theory: maybe the root-cause of COVID would be alarming to the World?

Who voted knucklehead Fauci as spokesperson for the US on COVID? His treasure trove of tainted emails between viral labs in China & WHO before & very early in the pandemic is alarming - he deserves the Congressional Braai he’s getting right now!

W.H. needs a trustworthy spokesperson the American people can ‘believe in’ … US Surgeon General, Mil member of the Public Health Service should be our face for COVID vs. a political driven knucklehead.

Last edited:

This is not the story I referenced above, but does show some startling numbers. Numbers, and today sadly, facts are whatever one chooses to believe. The 12K number I posted may have been either erroneous or misunderstood. The story I had read but cannot now find stated with graphics that the number of deaths from vaccines was over 12000, and I dont remember if that was world wide or just US.

It then showed by timeline how the number got just about chopped in half by person or persons unknown, but allegedly by someone in govt I suppose so as to show a much smaller number, so as to keep the lemmings lined up for shots, especially since Uncle Joe has missed a couple of vac goals.
The idea that the number of deaths is 3 is ludicrous, it is many times that by almost any measure, and the number of adverse effects is staggering.
So here is some numbers, dont expect me to defend them or explain them. Make up your own minds, take everything you read on the net with a grain of salt. We all believe what we choose to believe.
Whatever numbers or facts one might produce, someone else can produce "facts" to discount them.
That old saying, "you're free to have your own opinion but not your own set of facts", is sadly not relevant anymore because facts are not facts anymore when it comes to subjective information like this Covid crap. We have been lied to for the last year and a half many times, by too many people to believe anything they say about anything. I would not trust one word from the Biteme admin about anything, why would I trust them about these experimental drug trial vaccines that only seem to work sometimes for some people?
For myself, I am still on wait and see mode. I have had both blood clots and pericarditis and both are among the possible side effects of the vaccines, and pericarditis us absolutely no fun to have!
So I will wait to see how this goes, for now. I am in no hurry to get jabbed and the more idiots like Uncle Joe and others here and elsewhere try to pressure and ridicule those on the fence the less likely those folks will ever get the shots.
Has no one ever learned that putting pressure on us, just makes us get our backs up and resist?
I wont address this issue further, waste of everyones time. Believe what you wish.

This is precisely why some wont go for it. This attitude that some have like, "get a grip". Tell that to the over 12000 people who have died from the vaccines. And the many more who have landed in the hospital with serious adverse side effects.
Tell them to get a grip.
It isnt just about being an anti vaxer, I am not one. I have been getting a flu shot every year since 1998, the last time I had the flu, and have had many other recommended shots for seniors.
But there is just too much govt misinformation, flat out lies, and way too much pressure brought to bear on folks who would rather not participate in this experimental drug testing program and thats what it is, and probably unnecessary.
This attitude some have of "just do it because" is counterproductive. You want folks to get vaxed. Shut the hell up about it and let people make up their own mind in their own time, just like we were a free people with choices, and for the time being we still are.
I can hardly wait for some fool to knock on my door and ask me if I had the shots yet.... that goin be some fun tonight.....
Lol… you’re the one quoting and writing inflammatory things to convince people NOT to get vaccinated. You’ve said way more about vaccinations than I ever have. Review your own posts.

What are the restrictions as of today?

I'm hunting!

Springbok at 300+. Underestimated distance; held for 250ish and the 180 A-F went low. Broke both shoulders and heart kaput.

What a way to end s fantastic safari.

Does anyone know if you can purchase duty free booze at Tambo on your way into RSA? Asking for a friend

You don't say..........

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...uggesting-covid-vaccine-may-spread-virus

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said new data shows the delta variant, which accounts for more than 80% of the new infections in the U.S., behaves ‘uniquely differently’ from its predecessors and could make vaccinated people infectious,” the article notes. “Information on the delta variant from several states and other countries indicates that in rare occasions some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others,” Walensky said in announcing new guidance, which reverses a CDC recommendation in May. “This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendation.”

You don't say..........

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...uggesting-covid-vaccine-may-spread-virus

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said new data shows the delta variant, which accounts for more than 80% of the new infections in the U.S., behaves ‘uniquely differently’ from its predecessors and could make vaccinated people infectious,” the article notes. “Information on the delta variant from several states and other countries indicates that in rare occasions some vaccinated people infected with the delta variant after vaccination may be contagious and spread the virus to others,” Walensky said in announcing new guidance, which reverses a CDC recommendation in May. “This new science is worrisome and unfortunately warrants an update to our recommendation.”
And suppose what she said is exactly correct. Delta has been determined to indeed be more contagious and can be spread by vaccinated people even though it doesn't make them actually sick. I personally don't think masks are particularly helpful, but it doesn't change what may be absolutely legitimate new facts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maximo5631

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,