Somedays everything goes wrong....

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
A once in a livetime shot!
A 5m python catching an impala and a hiena came to investigate the bleating...

5mpythonimpalaandhiena_zps70ef4b62.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 5mpythonimpalaandhiena_zps70ef4b62.jpg
    5mpythonimpalaandhiena_zps70ef4b62.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 500
Did you take this, Willem ? Are there any follow-up photo's ? What was the end result..?
 
Did you take this, Willem ? Are there any follow-up photo's ? What was the end result..?
Docman,unfortunately not-it was send to me by a friend and i thought people here will find it 'interesting' lol
i'm also wondering what happened next.. :confused:
 
DOCMAN - That is a unique pic. Either way the Impala is now someones lunch. Thanks for sharing this.
 
Where am I going to find a Python to call Hyena this year?

Incredible picture.
 
Where am I going to find a Python to call Hyena this year?

Incredible picture.

You don't need a python, just sqeeze an Impala!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Docman,unfortunately not-it was send to me by a friend and i thought people here will find it 'interesting' lol
i'm also wondering what happened next.. :confused:

yep,it seems they are EVERYWHERE!

article-1267174-0932203D000005DC-523_964x512_zps6cf90c62.jpg
 

Attachments

  • article-1267174-0932203D000005DC-523_964x512_zps6cf90c62.jpg
    article-1267174-0932203D000005DC-523_964x512_zps6cf90c62.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 418
At least the Leopard could fight back.

That Python was likely the second course.
 
yep, sworn foes and the whole 'eternal enemies' thing ,hey?

b-1_zps7525a38b.jpg
 

Attachments

  • b-1_zps7525a38b.jpg
    b-1_zps7525a38b.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 489
Sure shows who the Hyena should be afraid of.
 
Last edited:
The picture of the python was in a South African newspaper,apparently the Impala broke loose from the python,but then became the hyenas supper.
 
he has no clue...

536477_398488210220805_154701002_n_zps5bc82da5.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 536477_398488210220805_154701002_n_zps5bc82da5.jpg
    536477_398488210220805_154701002_n_zps5bc82da5.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 451
he has no clue...

536477_398488210220805_154701002_n_zps5bc82da5.jpg

They should use this photo for a motivator for new drivers to provide reasons to check your blind spot.
 
Glad i am not in that car with the guy having no clue, my guess is that the car needed a new fron seat and a whole lot of air freshner after he realised what was next to him. I am sure he had sï½£!t himself!
LOL
 
I think he needs a bigger car. Something like a MAC truck would be more appropriate. At least kitty would then have a harder time eating you through the window.
 
yep, sometimes even an easy 'normal' hunt can go wrong!
man vs hog

320940_10152292234683538_1773707986_n_zps243b6471.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 320940_10152292234683538_1773707986_n_zps243b6471.jpg
    320940_10152292234683538_1773707986_n_zps243b6471.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 364
you know you've got a good chance of something going wrong if you are at a place where you find this all on one sign....

g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg
 

Attachments

  • g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg
    g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 439
Not a place to swim for sure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,740
Members
169,405
Latest member
presognsawrei1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top