Somedays everything goes wrong....

swap the hippo for a water buffalo and add a boxjellyfish and you would nearly think you were in far north queensland
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ado
eternal enemies...

if you mess with the BIG boys, you're going to get it...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Due to his size he looks like he's not moving quickly.
But watching that dirt kick up from under the paws when he hits second gear sure shows what the real story is.

What great footage to show you just what power and speed they really have.
 
wow,an absolutely fascinating photo of a spotted hyena's den....
the original 'bone-collector'!

20058d1369840627-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-bone-collector-spotted-hyena-den-south-africa.jpg
 

Attachments

  • bone collector This is a Spotted Hyena den in South Africa.jpg
    bone collector This is a Spotted Hyena den in South Africa.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 668
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

  • 969266_594505200574348_396364417_n.jpg
    969266_594505200574348_396364417_n.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 678
Last edited by a moderator:
you know you've got a good chance of something going wrong if you are at a place where you find this all on one sign....

g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg


20162d1370313654-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-578856_152679664860010_885245377_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 578856_152679664860010_885245377_n.jpg
    578856_152679664860010_885245377_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 673
  • g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg
    g-1_zpse43a23df.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 474
Last edited by a moderator:
22240d1379019814-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-2-1-.jpg


22241d1379019816-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-2-2-.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 658
  • 2 (2).jpg
    2 (2).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 663
Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, Willem, thanks for sharing !
 
22470d1379611233-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-1010372_497817190287974_1979147674_n.jpg



1010372_497817190287974_1979147674_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Observe, Trying to get used to your new Avatar. I keep looking for the meerkat.[/QUOTE]

i agree,unfortunately I've lost the original....
 
Observe, Trying to get used to your new Avatar. I keep looking for the meerkat.

i agree,unfortunately I've lost the original....[/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to make you change your Avatar back to the meerkat. What ever you want to use is fine with me. I was just trying to say when I saw the meerkat I knew it was you. All the best.
 
When a lady has to go,she has to go.....

22479d1379650088-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-3.jpg


nah,wheels,i was already thinking of changing back to the meerkat and you just confirmed it for me
[my ego was a little bit on cloud 9 :cloud9: after that trophy warthog spear-hunt,but i'm now back again--lol!]:bighello:
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 646
Last edited by a moderator:
In trouble again...!!

22693d1381073425-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-trouble-again..jpg



In trouble again..jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
23127d1382972161-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-j-1-.jpg
 

Attachments

  • j (1).jpg
    j (1).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 612
Last edited by a moderator:
Pilot must've crapped himself..! Bush-planes should have hooters..! :shocked:
 
The result of an angry Nyala bull horn in the upper leg of a tourist in Limpopo...:eek:


23391d1383914936-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-njala-bull.jpg
 

Attachments

  • njala bull.jpg
    njala bull.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 595
Last edited by a moderator:
They are becoming street-wise....beware!!!:goodbye:

23474d1384404068-somedays-everything-goes-wrong-1374066_597349903663270_262753446_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1374066_597349903663270_262753446_n.jpg
    1374066_597349903663270_262753446_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 677
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top