Some Mauser porn :)

So many beautiful rifle , never had a Mauser.
I have one M12 on sale
338WM with brake and with a Leica Magnus scope 1-5-10x42 with asv turrent, iluminated CDI reticle

PXL_20221228_095000098.jpg
PXL_20221228_094936545.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful rifle...

Personally, unfortunately there is only one slot left in my heart for a special kind of Mauser in .375 H&H based on a FZH action with a customised walnut stock...

But that's a long way to go from now... and an expensive one :cool:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.03 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.03 AM Large.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.05 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.05 AM Large.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 200
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.06 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.06 AM Large.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 160
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.07 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 9.10.07 AM Large.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 175

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,777
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top