So glad March is over!!!

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
7,764
Reaction score
10,366
Location
Colorado
Media
251
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
4
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
March has been a terrible month for my family! Drove 1000 miles to see my 95 year old mother. She died.

Got back home and a week later my wife had a stroke! Ugh! Good news is we got her to the ER within 20 minutes, they diagnosed correctly, administered TPA and today you'd never know anything happened. Still we'll have to watch out. Tough old lady! Her only question to the doc was "when can I get back to kickboxing?"

Another week went by and we had to rush my daughter to urgent care for a migraine and vomiting. This has gone on for 3 days now. This is bad for someone only 40 and barely 100 lbs.

I hope this crap doesn't continue into April! I guess it comes with aging. I'm just not ready to slow down on my bucket list.

Here's hoping you all are doing better? Don't squander a minute of your life. It's too short and precious to waist! Do today what you were going to put off until tomorrow because you just don't know what will happen between now and then.

Best to all!
 
Ridgewalker sorry to hear of your mothers passing. We should all hope to live to 95. It does sound like your March has been a challenge. I pray your April and 2017 gets a lot better. They say things happen in threes so you should be done now.
 
Very sorry to hear about your loss and challenges in March. But, I am glad you got out to see your mum as I am sure that was special for her.
 
That is certainly a tough month.
I'm glad your wife is recovering well. Good news.
I hope your daughter gets an effective treatment.
No matter the age, it's tough to lose your mom. My condolences on your loss.

I'm with you; Carpe Diam!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carpe_diem
 
March has been a terrible month for my family! Drove 1000 miles to see my 95 year old mother. She died.

Got back home and a week later my wife had a stroke! Ugh! Good news is we got her to the ER within 20 minutes, they diagnosed correctly, administered TPA and today you'd never know anything happened. Still we'll have to watch out. Tough old lady! Her only question to the doc was "when can I get back to kickboxing?"

Another week went by and we had to rush my daughter to urgent care for a migraine and vomiting. This has gone on for 3 days now. This is bad for someone only 40 and barely 100 lbs.

I hope this crap doesn't continue into April! I guess it comes with aging. I'm just not ready to slow down on my bucket list.

Here's hoping you all are doing better? Don't squander a minute of your life. It's too short and precious to waist! Do today what you were going to put off until tomorrow because you just don't know what will happen between now and then.

Best to all!
I'm really sorry ya'll have had hell. If you need anything let me know and I'll keep ya'll in my prayers.
 
Thanks all! Luckily I have a very tough family. The ladies are definitely tougher than the old whiner...maybe that's "winer"?

Yes Brickburn...Carpe Diam!
 
Sorry to hear about your bad month of march. Wishing you a better rest of the year.
 
Sorry for your your loss, my prayers are with you. Like Brickburn said, no matter what the age, the loss of a parent is tough
 
Sorry to hear that, Ridgewalker.

And yes, "Carpe Diem", live today as there might not be a tomorrow.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,570,425
Members
168,882
Latest member
RhysStanto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top