Snow Leopard Hunting

Wow that was a long fall the two took. Great video!
 
Incredible, thx for sharing!
 
That is one crazy and tenacious cat!
Incredible. I'm still shaking my head.

Great find!
 
Wow....
 
Wow! Seeing that helps you to understand why snow leopards are endangered . . . !
 
Incredible!!
 
Unbelievable thanks for sharing
 
Now we know why the Snow Leopard is an endangered species?
 
Wow. I'm not sure tumbling hundreds of feet down a mountain is the preferred method... I suspect the leopard wasn't doing all that great after that either.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.
 
Talk about tenacity.... That is one crazy cat.
Bruce
 
Amazing that either survived the fall and to think the cat had together enough to recover and finish the kill. WOW!
 
Bravo for the cat's effort! Tough way to make a living!
 
I consider them the most beautiful animal that God ever made.

Years ago I used to visit with one at the San Diego zoo every chance I got
 
Amazing video. Can't be an easy life in those mountains.
 
Holy shit, surprised either were conscious or walking after that.
 
@flatwater bill can tell you all about snow leopard hunting :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::confused::eek::D (Yes there is an inside joke here)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top