Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
NWTF/RMEF/NRA/ECC/DSC/SCI/RMBHSF/WSF
Hunted
RSA/New Zealand/Botswana/Mexico/Alaska
5371B035-0DFC-4F38-AB3F-1E5EC862CB5B.jpeg

Just hung up my small-spotted genet cat (night critter). Limpopo, South Africa - August 2021. Happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

Really beautiful Greyrider! What gun and caliber did you use?

Really beautiful Greyrider! What gun and caliber did you use?
The outfitter had a single shot .22 LR at camp. I did not get a serval or civet but we definitely tried. Honey badgers are neat, also. Maybe on our next trip.

Would you mention who did the taxidermy?

I send most of my clients to safari
Quality always good

Neat animal. I took one on my first safari years ago but it was torn up so it didn't get mounted. I'll have to try for another one soon.

Safari taxidermy did my small spotted genet from our 2018 safari, they did a very good job. My large spotted genet that i took with @KMG Hunting Safaris last year is currently at @SPLITTING IMAGE TAXIDERMY working through their processes to be mounted.

The genets are a very interesting night hunt, for those that haven't done any of the night hunting in Africa you should ask you outfitter/PH to try them on your next trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KandiKirwa

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross