Show us your Hat

Ha..ha..Also got a Stetson "Mbogo" it's a lucky hat, made around 1940 but in mint condition...

Cheers,
Michael

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 254
Last edited:
ok,ok,i confess,i just had to have this hat from willis and geiger long before we went on our first safari,never had the guts to wear it over there though.if i ever go back im going to wear it,so their.ha,ha.

IMG_0213.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ok,ok,i confess,i just had to have this hat from willis and geiger long before we went on our first safari,never had the guts to wear it over there though.if i ever go back im going to wear it,so their.ha,ha.

View attachment 158122

That's a great looking hat edward. Didn't know you could afford one of those on greeters wages. I think you should wear it because you can!
 
got that in the days i had money,before wal-mat even existed.and i will wear it,again,heres proof ive wore it before,in my younger days when i could run fast.
12-20-2003013027PM.jpg
 
Well you sure did wear it! Looks like the southwest there where you were hunting. With those hand cannons of yours I'm sure you weren't running from much!

Now the picture we need is you in Africa with that hat and the Sabatti slung over your shoulder African style standing over a new trophy!
 
Well you sure did wear it! Looks like the southwest there where you were hunting. With those hand cannons of yours I'm sure you weren't running from much!

Now the picture we need is you in Africa with that hat and the Sabatti slung over your shoulder African style standing over a new trophy!
gee charlie,do you think the antis will send me congratulations on my pics? let me at them.
 
gee charlie,do you think the antis will send me congratulations on my pics? let me at them.

Mr. Edward, with one of those hand cannons in your hands, I don't think any anti anything would be whiling to get you upset....LMAO!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
 
Gentlemen! Awesome hats! I love the idea of hats but don't have the guts to wear one to work. A friend of mine sported a pork pie hat and it looks great. (not him in the picture but gives you the idea)

images.jpg
 
Last edited:
A good hat can be worn anytime

Sad Days: this was taken at my uncle's funeral
IMG_1171.jpg


Happy Days: This was taken at my son's wedding

October 17, 2015_080354.jpg


Amazing Days: This was taken on a mountain top in Namibia

DSC_0162 (1).jpg
 
Gentlemen! Awesome hats! I love the idea of hats but don't have the guts to wear one to work. A friend of mine sported a pork pie hat and it looks great. (not him in the picture but gives you the idea)

View attachment 158139
I wear fadoras evey day and I get nothing but complement's. People ask where I got it, didn't know Stetson and others still made hats like that. I say sport it. You probably be surprised by the reactions and complement's you'll receive
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,731
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top