She said yes!

Congratulations! May you have long lives filled with love!
 
I am going to marry my best friend!
Perhaps a delayed honeymoon in Africa?View attachment 231005
upload_2018-5-28_21-41-47.png
upload_2018-5-28_21-42-2.png
 
Congratulations! A honeymoon in Africa, perfect!
Thank you, Edge! I have now added all things wedding to the shopping list!!! (y):A Big Hello::Happy:
 
Congratulations to you both!
 
Congratulations! Safari Honeymoon????? :)
 
Hmm, sounds like the bridal registry could be at Cabela's, Scheels or a LGS? :D
 
Congrats you two! All the best.
 
Im thinking a dowry of a fine 470 double from one of the better regarded German or English houses is in order here..

just sayin' :D

you probably should consider getting her something nice too.. like maybe trophy fees for a dozen or so of gold medal quality plains game... :D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,650
Members
169,788
Latest member
AngelicaPi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top