Scrimshaw & Art

Are you looking for work on Cape Buffalo horn? I have worked on it in the past, but I don't currently have anything. I primarily use Asian Water Buffalo. It looks exactly the same, works the same and costs a fraction of what Cape Buffalo does.
Beautiful work Darrel. Can't speak for Little, but I'd love to scroll through what you have in your shop if you'd be willing post or PM a link. Thanks

I'm working on finishing this today. Its an ivory poker chip/card protector. It will include the owner's initials on the back, or at least it will when it's sold. These are popular since they are small, relatively quick to create and somewhat affordable.
Eagle Chip.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted new work. Most of my recent work hasn't been related to Africa or wildlife and I'm not sure if you guys are interested. Here is a new African piece on the works on water buffalo horn. It's 2 1/2" x 2 3/4 and I'm thinking of mounting it on a walnut base. Of course, that will be decided based on the needs of whoever purchases it. They may want it for something else.
1030161315~2.jpg

That is really beautiful! The look in that cat's eyes is... well...incredible

WOW, beautiful!!!!! We need a drool smilies (y)(y)

WOW! That piece is stunning with the cats eyes/face! Really cool!

It is indeed stunning!

beautiful work Darrel

Quite the stunning piece. You are talented Darrel!

R.

You really are a gifted artist!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois