Scrimshaw & Art

Wow, nice work on the guns also!
 
Very nice. Do you sell your work? I took a lion last year and this would be a great way to commemorate it.
 
Wow all cool but absolutely love the elephant and the watch! Thanks for sharing.
 
Well...it's official. You guys have distracted me. I stayed up most of the night working on this. I think I have a good start so I can get back to my commissions. I'll post more photos as work progresses.
0323161231a~2.jpg
 
I like your elephants!
 
Great work ! . I wish I had your talent.
 
Fantastic work, I look forward to seeing more. I too may need something to commemorate the lioness I took last year.
 
just...WOW. I'm blown away at the details. Marvelous work!
 
truly delightful. once you finish this part with the pen, how do you go about its application to the final piece? And how might one obtain a piece of your work?
 
truly delightful. once you finish this part with the pen, how do you go about its application to the final piece? And how might one obtain a piece of your work?
Thank you. This is the final piece. I create drawings and scrimshaw. The drawings are done with a pen. The scrimshaw is the same basic technique, but done with a needle. To answer your last question, you can just send me a PM.
 
have you made any buffalo horn or elephant ivory cuff links??
 
Beautiful work, how difficult was it to do the obama scrimshaw without getting sick? Is the premise of those 1911's complete opposites? They are beautiful pistols, I just don't understand the obama and his counterpart. Can you explain what the concept was for this?
Your elephants are exceptional!
Regards,
Cody
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top