Scrimshaw & Art

Wow, nice work on the guns also!

Very nice. Do you sell your work? I took a lion last year and this would be a great way to commemorate it.

Wow all cool but absolutely love the elephant and the watch! Thanks for sharing.

Well...it's official. You guys have distracted me. I stayed up most of the night working on this. I think I have a good start so I can get back to my commissions. I'll post more photos as work progresses.
0323161231a~2.jpg

I like your elephants!

Great work ! . I wish I had your talent.

Fantastic work, I look forward to seeing more. I too may need something to commemorate the lioness I took last year.

just...WOW. I'm blown away at the details. Marvelous work!

truly delightful. once you finish this part with the pen, how do you go about its application to the final piece? And how might one obtain a piece of your work?

truly delightful. once you finish this part with the pen, how do you go about its application to the final piece? And how might one obtain a piece of your work?
Thank you. This is the final piece. I create drawings and scrimshaw. The drawings are done with a pen. The scrimshaw is the same basic technique, but done with a needle. To answer your last question, you can just send me a PM.

have you made any buffalo horn or elephant ivory cuff links??

Beautiful work, how difficult was it to do the obama scrimshaw without getting sick? Is the premise of those 1911's complete opposites? They are beautiful pistols, I just don't understand the obama and his counterpart. Can you explain what the concept was for this?
Your elephants are exceptional!
Regards,
Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg