Save The Rhinos!

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,042
Reaction score
10,651
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321


Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.26.29 PM.png
 
That could be the greatest video ever. I love that John stossel called her stupid to her face!
 
IMO they don’t want the poaching to stop or else they would be out of work!
how many save the elephant and rhino groups are there actually? We only need one surely?
 
It doesn’t matter how big the mountain of proof might be, they don’t, or won’t, see it.

It’s the same people that somehow believe that a person willing to break the law against murder will actually give a crap about a law against having a gun.

I just don’t get that they don’t get it. :unsure:

Great video Jerome, thanks for posting.
 
We have two close friends a married couple, he is a little to the right of Attila the Hun, she WAS a little to the left of Betty White. His background was lets say a "colorful military experience" hers, "non consumptive tourism". After 5 years of educating the wife she is ready to start hunting, at one time she was as bad as the woman in the video. There. is hope for people like that woman, but it takes a lot of work.
 
Both excellent videos. Hope folks outside the choir take a fair look at this.
 
Agree with Marius, he just totally shut her down. Great video, thanks for sharing!
 

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.” -- Upton Sinclair​

 
Thanks for posting this.
 
Awesome post! As my daddy said, “you can’t fix stupid”.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,689
Members
170,125
Latest member
HarryMagal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top