SAPS form

Speedster

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
244
Reaction score
490
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
I have a question for the SAPS form. On line 9 of page 4 it asks for the period for which the permit is required. I know the start date is the day of arrival in SA. Is the end date the day I leave SA or is it the day I arrive back in the US?
 
Speedster, I’ve always used my arrival and departure dates. Seemed to work.
 
The form only relates to your entry and exit from RSA with a firearm.
The guys have you steered in the proper direction.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,952
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top