Sabatti .500 NE Big Five ELD

cbvanb

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
314
Media
6
Hunted
South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Canada
I hate to part with this rifle, but after conversations with my PH I think my elephant days are over. This rifle is less than 5 years old, and round count is under 80. It's in like new condition other than some very light scratches on the buttstock, shown in the pictures. The rifle has been utterly reliable, and at 38 paces it puts both barrels into the same hole, at point of aim, as witnessed by a member of this board. I am including 100 rounds of Federal premium ammo in the sale. I have softpoints and solids, and the buyer can mix and match any way they like. I also have a large supply of ammunition, all Federal Premium, as well as dies and components available at a discount to the buyer. $6800 shipped to your FFL.

IMG_3181.jpg
IMG_3180.jpg
IMG_3183.jpg
IMG_3184.jpg
IMG_3182.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3179.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for cbvanb and this rifle. It is a beautiful weapon and deadly accurate. It is surprisingly easy to shoot.
 
I'd vouch for him as well. @WAB , you were absolutely spot on about the wood on the Chapuis 9.3x74R I bought from him; beautiful. And shoots as good as it looks, once I found the load it likes.
If this was a 450NE, I'd have already pm'd him.
GLWS!
 
When she sells if you happen to have any .510 projectiles left over feel free to shoot me a PM. I have a very hungry 500 Jeff.
 
Love this gun! I’ve shot several of these Sabatti double and they are fantastic!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,949
Members
169,660
Latest member
nikitawati
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top