Ruger 458 Win Mag

Dogman

AH member
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
43
Reaction score
36
For sale - Absolutely beautiful old school Ruger M77 458 win mag rifle. Deep reflective bluing and a stunning high grain factory wood stock with the red pad. Sitting in my safe and I’m moving on from some guns that just sit and don’t get shot. The only bad is the floor plate itself seems a little loose. Not the hinge or the bottom metal or trigger guard. Just the floor plate. Everything else is beautiful. Please PM me your email for pics asap. Shipped FFL to FFL
$1800 plus shipping. Sold As is. No returns or refunds.
Thank you

218C47F2-54BC-45AB-B5A8-F2BBAF2B09F3.jpeg
2D7112B2-19E4-47B6-A065-366FC529C22B.jpeg
AE1A1593-2C6E-47A1-BF6C-CE1005790709.jpeg
B61CF825-F0D4-4920-AB58-4E2EB1CE652E.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For sale - Absolutely beautiful old school Ruger M77 458 win mag rifle. Deep reflective bluing and a stunning high grain factory wood stock with the red pad. Sitting in my safe and I’m moving on from some guns that just sit and don’t get shot. The only bad is the floor plate itself seems a little loose. Not the hinge or the bottom metal or trigger guard. Just the floor plate. Everything else is beautiful. Please PM me your email for pics asap. Shipped FFL to FFL
$1800 plus shipping. Sold As is. No returns or refunds.
Thank you

View attachment 528534View attachment 528535View attachment 528536View attachment 528537
Very nice 77!
 
Looks like the very rare chameleon model
 
Different stocks, looks like two different rear sights, different bolts, and different locations of sling studs and why: "Please PM me your email for pics asap."?

Makes me ask:
Which rifle is for sale?
Why PM for pics,
why not post more pics of the rifle for sale?

Snowball is right about must be a different rifle in the third photo.
 
Last edited:
I just looked up a precious post. The 3rd picture looks like the Ruger M77 in 223 (minus the bipod) Dogman had for sale on Dec 8 2022.
 
Last edited:
hmmm,

and no rebuttal on these discrepancies from the seller yet? Methinks that there is a iffy deal going here.
 
@Dogman you got some splainin to do
 
The rifle in pic number three is a mark two the other three pics are a tang safety model Ruger…… also the mark two rifles made in large African calibers had a blue bolt handle anyway. You may not think anyone is crazy but you for sure think we are stupid.
 
Guys. Relax. I mixed up the photos from my 223 African model
 
Also I got no notifications and I just got home from work to check posts. It’s an honest mistake and I cannot edit the post!
 
In Dogman's Dec 8, 2022 OP: Ruger M77 223 for sale; a long time member here on AH remarked he has done business with the OP....(and) he is good to go.

So while waiting for Dogman to reply and post more pics, I'll give him a very wee bit of leeway as it may have been an oversight on his part that the picture of the 223 was mistakenly uploaded into this OP.
 
Guys. Relax. I mixed up the photos from my 223 African model
Easy mistake to make ! Looks like a nice rifle, good luck with the sale
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,367
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top