Ruger 275 Rigby Trifecta For Sale

Bonk

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member NRA
This is a decision I've been postponing for a while. It's time to eliminate a caliber from my collection. As much as I like them my 7X57/7mm Mauser/275 Rigby rifles no longer fit in my collection so I've decided to sell them. This listing is for a trio of Rugers chambered in 275 Rigby. There's also a CZ550 7X57 for sale in a separate thread.

Top to bottom: Ruger African, RSI Stainless, #1. All three are collectable. They only made 250 each of the African and RSI. Allegedly they only made 115 of the #1 but I can't confirm that number. All three have been fired to confirm function. The African and the #1 have 5 rounds each through them. The RSI has at least a box through it but not much more than that. All are as new and I have the original boxes, manuals, rings, etc. I'm asking $1550 each delivered to your FFL in the lower 48. If someone wants more than one I'll make you a deal. Seems like a premium price but all three of these rifles are hard to come by.

IMG_0872.jpeg

Beautiful rifles! I love the RSI!
I just bought a RSM

All beauties! The African is tempting!

WOW, I wished I didn't see this. Someone please buy them.

message sent

Beautiful rifles, good luck finding them new homes. The African sure is tempting.

Someone please take the African off the market, so I can stop looking at this thread:ROFLMAO:(y)

I'm trying to remove the temptation.

Beautiful guns! Good luck with the sell

The African is sold.
Darn,
I sure wasted a day working when I should have been looking at AH!

Oh well, so much for a 3 gun deal:cry:

Damn,
Upon closer review, I missed the chance for a 4 gun deal to build out my collection :unsure:

My African and CZ 550 are both fantastic firearms and hard to come by.

BTT. This is an old thread but I still have the RSI and I still want to sell it. The African and the #1 are long gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you