Ruger 275 Rigby Trifecta For Sale

Bonk

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Life Member NRA
This is a decision I've been postponing for a while. It's time to eliminate a caliber from my collection. As much as I like them my 7X57/7mm Mauser/275 Rigby rifles no longer fit in my collection so I've decided to sell them. This listing is for a trio of Rugers chambered in 275 Rigby. There's also a CZ550 7X57 for sale in a separate thread.

Top to bottom: Ruger African, RSI Stainless, #1. All three are collectable. They only made 250 each of the African and RSI. Allegedly they only made 115 of the #1 but I can't confirm that number. All three have been fired to confirm function. The African and the #1 have 5 rounds each through them. The RSI has at least a box through it but not much more than that. All are as new and I have the original boxes, manuals, rings, etc. I'm asking $1550 each delivered to your FFL in the lower 48. If someone wants more than one I'll make you a deal. Seems like a premium price but all three of these rifles are hard to come by.

IMG_0872.jpeg

Beautiful rifles! I love the RSI!
I just bought a RSM

All beauties! The African is tempting!

WOW, I wished I didn't see this. Someone please buy them.

message sent

Beautiful rifles, good luck finding them new homes. The African sure is tempting.

Someone please take the African off the market, so I can stop looking at this thread:ROFLMAO:(y)

I'm trying to remove the temptation.

Beautiful guns! Good luck with the sell

The African is sold.
Darn,
I sure wasted a day working when I should have been looking at AH!

Oh well, so much for a 3 gun deal:cry:

Damn,
Upon closer review, I missed the chance for a 4 gun deal to build out my collection :unsure:

My African and CZ 550 are both fantastic firearms and hard to come by.

BTT. This is an old thread but I still have the RSI and I still want to sell it. The African and the #1 are long gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg