Rugby World Cup

Hope so. Must change the full back though - his brain’s fried...
 
They will...Kolbe is the worrying factor though with a 6/2 replacement bench....You have to have Frans Steyn and a second scrumhalf.

Dercision time but Willie needs to go, his aerial skills, passing and basic catching of the ball is non existent and will cost us in the final.....
 
Yep. If Kolbe’s ankle heals he can replace Willie at FB which would keep 6-2 as a realistic option. Big ‘if’ though...
 
Yep. If Kolbe’s ankle heals he can replace Willie at FB which would keep 6-2 as a realistic option. Big ‘if’ though...

I’d like to see Damian Willemse at fb. Would be a big call though but still have Steyn to come on as cover.

Ford’s going to have his hands full stopping Pollard and De Allende in his channel.

After so many years of springbok disappointment it feels like 1995 again !!
 
Willie can win it for us if he eventually gets on song, having said that he can also lose it with some of his idiotic moves in the last few games.....

Thank goodness Cheslin is back.

Some statistical facts

1995 Cheetahs win the Curry Cup
1995 Boks win the World Cup

12 years later
2007 Cheetahs win the Curry Cup
2007 Boks win the World Cup

12 years later
2019 Cheetahs win the Curry Cup
2019 Boks should win the World Cup

Insane or not?

GO BOKKE!!!!
 
Willie can win it for us if he eventually gets on song, having said that he can also lose it with some of his idiotic moves in the last few games.....

Thank goodness Cheslin is back.

Some statistical facts

1995 Cheetahs win the Curry Cup
1995 Boks win the World Cup

12 years later
2007 Cheetahs win the Curry Cup
2007 Boks win the World Cup

12 years later
2019 Cheetahs win the Curry Cup
2019 Boks should win the World Cup

Insane or not?

GO BOKKE!!!!

Natal won in 1995, not the Cheetahs.
 
It pains me to say this but I think England will win this and by some margin as well.
 
Whoever wins (and obviously I hope it’s the men in green & gold) it’ll be tight and no good for the blood pressure.
 
It pains me to say this but I think England will win this and by some margin as well.

I have no pains in disagreeing, you gonna lose...
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
054A62A1-E52C-4833-B4F9-946A8471C33B.jpg
 
So the Boks won and it shows that Edie jones trained the english team to beat the AB's and not to win the world cup. congratulations to SA.
 
It’s tough to win a final after beating the AB.. it’s like playing 2 finals in a row and it takes a toll on the mental.
 
I guess I can say I told you so....

Well done Boks not only only the win but destroying England....

Excellent for all of South Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,807
Latest member
BoydGreenw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top