Rolex- the stupidest, lamest company

This giant photo over the bed is staged with a "F#%k off we're Closed" sign next to it!!! :E Rofl: who puts the crap together.
I'm glad you caught that. There are "some" cool things, but a lot was very odd, which seems to be the going trend .. idk who'd want to eat next to someone's butt?

1710187929205.png

1710187988098.png

Speaking of architectural plans etc., here is a completed project by my architect. The house he is designing for me will be very similar with the exception that instead of a basketball court it will have a 50 meter dual lane indoor shooting range with an attached reloading room. Additionally, there will be a guest casida.

Speaking of architectural plans etc., here is a completed project by my architect. The house he is designing for me will be very similar with the exception that instead of a basketball court it will have a 50 meter dual lane indoor shooting range with an attached reloading room. Additionally, there will be a guest casida.

YOU ARE "THE MAN"! SALUTE!!

Very nice! Hate to think what the property tax on something like that is. And with SALT capped at 10k, don't get the deductions like in the good old days.

@Tanks you might rethink the basketball court, as I think it can double as a helipad. :giggle:

Thanks for sharing. That is breathtakingly stunning.
All the best ..

Personally, I have always wanted a Rolex Explorer 36mm. This thread has done nothing but make me want one more. Some people like crinkle cut fries and some folks like waffle fries and are willing to sit in the long Chic-fil-A line to get them.
Awesome watch, an all time classic adventurers piece. You'll love it

WAY outside my income but that is an absolutely stunning house!

Why not go for the 100yd range? You could have a tube/tunnel you shoot into. I've seen that a few places including some PD Ranges in cities.

I see what you’re saying but the entire verse takes care of both issues. I know they didn’t sincerely care but Jesus addressed both issues for the record (for obvious reasons). I think you can use the statement about rendering unto Caesar like it was in this thread to address the tax issue (without using it out of context) but obviously the entire verse ought to be fleshed out in a serious discussion. The statement of “taxation is theft” (which honestly is such an ignorant statement that it doesn’t really deserve being addressed) is what was being addressed here.
I was being somewhat facetious. I understand taxes are necessary and important to have a functional society.

However the government wastes so much money and always wants more for providing less and less and protecting fewer of our rights.

Also the fact that you never truly own your property bothers me. Even if it's paid for, if you don't pay property taxes forever they will take it from you.

I've spent the last few days talking and texting with @Altitude sickness about a possible watch purchase. He made a bid on a beautiful Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (gen 1) that should be showing up not too long from now.

All that watch talk & research got me looking...got my wife looking too. The first one is really nice, the second one is simply amazing. We need more watches like a hole in the head, but damn it's fun to look. The wife is quite smitten with the textured face on the second one.
1710194157490.png

1710194136512.png

As I read this thread, at least the part about watches, I am reminded of a commercial I saw many years ago. It started with a ripped dude in a bush hat riding in a helicopter chousing a herd of wildebeast as the narrator said "What could YOU do if you had a (unremembered, super-cool) Precision Chronometer? Accurate to the 1/10th of a second! Submersible to 600 meters! What could you DO?!? Well, you could probably tell the time. If you want to actually do something, buy a pair of our boots."

BeeMaa I really like the face of that bottom one. But the back is even better.

Neptunus Rex, Ruler of the Raging MainView attachment 592548
This is the only Planet Ocean face available with the engraved back like that. The other Planet Ocean that has it is laser etched. And this watch has a 39.5mm diameter.
1710196464324.png

1710196494589.png

Versus the textured face that has a laser etched case back with a 45.5mm diameter.
1710196718268.png

1710196578346.png

Very nice! Hate to think what the property tax on something like that is. And with SALT capped at 10k, don't get the deductions like in the good old days.

@Tanks you might rethink the basketball court, as I think it can double as a helipad. :giggle:
I lost that battle; my significant other will not let me buy or pilot a helicopter.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interesting on the Omega front. Mine is older but engraved. Granted, Neptune is much cooler.

IMG_6569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineFu

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.