Rockin G Ranch Hunting Season Pictures

Great pics and lots of happy faces....

Good stuff!

Easy E! Lots of great pics.... Look forward to making the book in the next year or so! You're awesome dude!

Easy E! Lots of great pics.... Look forward to making the book in the next year or so! You're awesome dude!
Thanks buddy I look forward to it!

Ragman just returned home after his hunt. Here is some pics of his success.
This old ram finally made a mistake . He's had a long history on this ranch and I was super excited Aaron was able to take him.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that I had more fun on that trip than I've had in a long time. Those hogs are addicting! Can't wait to go back!

I have to say that I had more fun on that trip than I've had in a long time. Those hogs are addicting! Can't wait to go back!
Thank buddy, I did too

Hog hunting is definitely addictive and not too rough on the pocket.

Hog hunting is definitely addictive and not too rough on the pocket.

Gizmo, who is that dude that killed a big pronghorn, mule deer AND whitetail buck all in the same year ... looks like a stone cold killer ... you may need to throttle him down a bit next year and save a few animals for the paying clients:)!

Congrats, that is a pretty nice panhandle slam!!!!

Gizmo, who is that dude that killed a big pronghorn, mule deer AND whitetail buck all in the same year ... looks like a stone cold killer ... you may need to throttle him down a bit next year and save a few animals for the paying clients:)!

Congrats, that is a pretty nice panhandle slam!!!!
Lol. That guy is a stone cold killer.
Actually the whitetail was from year before last.

Gizmo, why the #$@&@ you add the pic of the snake......!!!!!!!:A Outta::A Outta:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeredithSt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.