Rigby Introduction to AH

Good Morning Dave, Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum, Dave!
I am delighted that as a representative of esteemed and elite gun workshop you joined the forum!
Looking forward to your input!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Well it's about time! ;):ROFLMAO:

Great to have you aboard. Looking forward to your input.

Welcome to the forums!
 
Greetings RIGBY - Dave,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Rigby products are stunning, to say the least.
I do look forward to your posts.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog - Paul.
 
Great you folks are here! Publish some of your Campfire stories here periodically. Lots of us are fans and use your creations.
 
Welcome to the site and glad to have you participate.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,026
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top