Reverse angle bow shots!!!

Those are AMAZING! That is what I will attempt to do as well. I have a UPAC Ultimate predator action cam(Like a GoPro but not as much fisheye). I have a standby battery pack for it as well. I am able to activate it with my phone or a fob. These pics and vid have me even more pumped for my trip!
 
Nice! I will be using 150 gr VPAs out of my compound and Zwickeys out of my re curve.
 
It is odd that the shadow on the ground shows the fletching yet the arrow appears to not have fully exited the animal yet. How is that possible?
 
The camera cannot resolve the entire frame all at once, so it starts at the top and by the time it moves from the arrow exiting to the ground, the arrow had already moved a bit. Unless something is moving crazy fast, you are unlikely to notice it. In this case, an arrow is considered crazy fast.
 
That is very cool! Probably one of the best action hunting pics of all time.
 
IMG_2181.JPG
 
It looked like the gnu tried to jump the string. It was in a partial crouch when it was hit. Awesome footage!
 
Very cool! (y)(y)(y)
 
AWESOME, thanks for sharing. Forrest
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,064
Members
168,827
Latest member
LaurindaRy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top