Replica Rhino mount service

LP67

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Can somebody direct me to a taxidermist ( pref in Texas) that can supply/make a Rhino replica shoulder mount for a longtime client/ friend

Can somebody direct me to a taxidermist ( pref in Texas) that can supply/make a Rhino replica shoulder mount for a longtime client/ friend
TTT

Sorry sir I meant to get back to you yesterday. I own Top of Texas Taxidermy in Amarillo Tx. Doing a reproduction rhino mount isn’t a problem. We specialize in safari work and feel free to reach out to discuss further. My phone number is in my banner or I can pm it to you with pricing if you’d like. Also feel free to reach out to the forum, I’ve done lots of taxidermy work for fellow AH members.
I’m assuming there are some pictures of the actual rhino (?) if not we can still do it. Pictures would mainly be for the horn to match it.

Sorry sir I meant to get back to you yesterday. I own Top of Texas Taxidermy in Amarillo Tx. Doing a reproduction rhino mount isn’t a problem. We specialize in safari work and feel free to reach out to discuss further. My phone number is in my banner or I can pm it to you with pricing if you’d like. Also feel free to reach out to the forum, I’ve done lots of taxidermy work for fellow AH members.
I’m assuming there are some pictures of the actual rhino (?) if not we can still do it. Pictures would mainly be for the horn to match it.
Thank you, yes the " hunt" is taking place in July and measurements /pictures ect will be no problem. Are you doing fiberglass glass or the rubber skin? Please send me pricing for either please. Text is good: 936 707 07zero six

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewflinders

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.