Replica Rhino mount service

LP67

AH veteran
Joined
Apr 23, 2023
Messages
108
Reaction score
215
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Can somebody direct me to a taxidermist ( pref in Texas) that can supply/make a Rhino replica shoulder mount for a longtime client/ friend
 
Can somebody direct me to a taxidermist ( pref in Texas) that can supply/make a Rhino replica shoulder mount for a longtime client/ friend
TTT
 
Sorry sir I meant to get back to you yesterday. I own Top of Texas Taxidermy in Amarillo Tx. Doing a reproduction rhino mount isn’t a problem. We specialize in safari work and feel free to reach out to discuss further. My phone number is in my banner or I can pm it to you with pricing if you’d like. Also feel free to reach out to the forum, I’ve done lots of taxidermy work for fellow AH members.
I’m assuming there are some pictures of the actual rhino (?) if not we can still do it. Pictures would mainly be for the horn to match it.
 
Sorry sir I meant to get back to you yesterday. I own Top of Texas Taxidermy in Amarillo Tx. Doing a reproduction rhino mount isn’t a problem. We specialize in safari work and feel free to reach out to discuss further. My phone number is in my banner or I can pm it to you with pricing if you’d like. Also feel free to reach out to the forum, I’ve done lots of taxidermy work for fellow AH members.
I’m assuming there are some pictures of the actual rhino (?) if not we can still do it. Pictures would mainly be for the horn to match it.
Thank you, yes the " hunt" is taking place in July and measurements /pictures ect will be no problem. Are you doing fiberglass glass or the rubber skin? Please send me pricing for either please. Text is good: 936 707 07zero six
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,117
Members
169,703
Latest member
ReginaStil
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top