rafaellinne

rafaellinne

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 12, 2017
Messages
81
Reaction score
174
Location
Brazil
Media
14
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Hi, I'm a lawyer in Brazil and a hunter almost by accident, since nobody hunts in my family and I live in a country where hunting is forbidden (except for wild boar). I've hunted in Argentina, Uruguai, United States (Alaska), Tanzania and Zimbabwe. I'm glad to join you.

Regards

Rafael Linne Netto
 
Welcome!

Share some pics and stories please.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Rafael!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Rafael! Hope to see and hear more about your hunts. Glad you found us!
 
Rafael, Welcome to AH.

Amazing you got into hunting with odds like that.

Do share some hunting stories and pictures with us.
 
Raphael, welcome to the site. Do you have any plans for hunting Africa? Regardless of what your plans may be, AH is a tremendous resource for hunters, firearms aficionados, and reloaders.
 
Bem-vindo a AH, Rafael !
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Bem vindo meu amigo do Brazil.....e boa coisa tene lo voce aquí......I hope you enjoy this site, I am sure you will.......

Welcome on board....!!!!
 
Welcome to AH Rafael! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top