rafaellinne

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Hi, I'm a lawyer in Brazil and a hunter almost by accident, since nobody hunts in my family and I live in a country where hunting is forbidden (except for wild boar). I've hunted in Argentina, Uruguai, United States (Alaska), Tanzania and Zimbabwe. I'm glad to join you.

Regards

Rafael Linne Netto

Welcome!

Share some pics and stories please.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Rafael!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Rafael! Hope to see and hear more about your hunts. Glad you found us!

Rafael, Welcome to AH.

Amazing you got into hunting with odds like that.

Do share some hunting stories and pictures with us.

Raphael, welcome to the site. Do you have any plans for hunting Africa? Regardless of what your plans may be, AH is a tremendous resource for hunters, firearms aficionados, and reloaders.

Bem-vindo a AH, Rafael !

Welcome to AH sir!

Bem vindo meu amigo do Brazil.....e boa coisa tene lo voce aquí......I hope you enjoy this site, I am sure you will.......

Welcome on board....!!!!

Welcome to AH Rafael! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross