Quick, Easy & Hassle-free Firearm Importation Permit

Dear Sir, I just need your paperwork 30 days prior to arrival, you can send me an email to henry@riflepermits.com, then I can send you all the info. Henry

Didn't use any service during my first trip to So. Africa and my hunting partner had to provide a little "gift" to one of the officers on departure due to a serial number that was slightly off on the books. Used Rifle Permits service during my June 2022 hunt and the service was flawless. Will use them again for my hunt in 2024. Best $150.00 I've spent.

Just came back from a trip to the Northern Cape. Harry and his wife greeted us at Johannesburg, and we sailed through. We missed our flight to Kimberly and Harry got us on another one without any problems. Thank you, Harry, for making everything smooth.

Great people to deal with and worth every penny. In and out with permit in quick order.

I'm getting ready to send them more work. Good company with good people.

It is a joy to be greeted by Marius and Anna on arrival at JNB! Although I've done it numerous times I am amazed how quickly things can go in the police office with a pre-approved permit. I've had as many as 15 hunters with rifles and we are in and out in no time.

Personally I will stay hunting in Namibia. If the system is so corrupt that you have to use a “ facilitator” I will take my money elsewhere. Nothing personal against Rifle Permits, just saying.
For those of you who haven’t hunted in Namibia bringing a rifle,or rifles into the country is a doddle.
After hunting here in the Eastern Cape for a week with Game 4 Africa Safaris I wish to retract that post ! Lufthansa and clearing my rifle into SA made it a stupid cost. So I hired one for my hunt.
The rifles here are Sako 85’s with Swarovski or Schmidt&Bender scopes. No worries about the quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.