Purchases On AH References

He ripped off a couple of members here recently on some fairly expensive purchases (wasnt "selling" used leather goods or a handful of reloading supplies)..

A big vote for @Vagrouser !

Although we did the transaction for a rifle aside from the actual classified section, we are both members so I want to express that @Vagrouser is wonderful to work with.
Great communication and fast shipper.

Add Chukar to the list of good ones. We recently had a transaction and it went extremely well. Highly recommend.
Thanks for your kind words and I'm sorry I didn't include you on my updated list...

@Bonk was more than accommodating with me in our dealings.

Great communication and fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

I look forward to firing that .275 soon... just have to find the rounds!

Royal27 was great to deal with. He was a the buyer but sent payment promptly and we communicated well with each other.

Royal27 was great to deal with. He was a the buyer but sent payment promptly and we communicated well with each other.

Yeah, Royal’s a great guy but I must confess that the brokeback mountain comments on another thread are raising some concerns…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEXLNGHRN

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH