Purchases On AH References

He ripped off a couple of members here recently on some fairly expensive purchases (wasnt "selling" used leather goods or a handful of reloading supplies)..

A big vote for @Vagrouser !

Although we did the transaction for a rifle aside from the actual classified section, we are both members so I want to express that @Vagrouser is wonderful to work with.
Great communication and fast shipper.

Add Chukar to the list of good ones. We recently had a transaction and it went extremely well. Highly recommend.
Thanks for your kind words and I'm sorry I didn't include you on my updated list...

@Bonk was more than accommodating with me in our dealings.

Great communication and fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

I look forward to firing that .275 soon... just have to find the rounds!

Royal27 was great to deal with. He was a the buyer but sent payment promptly and we communicated well with each other.

Royal27 was great to deal with. He was a the buyer but sent payment promptly and we communicated well with each other.

Yeah, Royal’s a great guy but I must confess that the brokeback mountain comments on another thread are raising some concerns…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg