Purchases On AH References

Just completed a deal with @Rare Breed, shirt arrived, well packaged and excatly as described. Good deal on the shirt as well. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks
Absolute pleasure working with you my friend!!!
 
I'd like to say what a stand-up gentleman @KCSafari is. I purchased some 300 H&H ammo from him, and when he tried to ship them the UPS store by him had closed. He tried to ship the ammo using a local FFL, and they basically sat on the ammo without shipping it. This morning, I received a PM from @KCSafari stating that he purchased some ammo from Midway and that it was on the way.

He didn't have to do, and he basically spend more. However, he is making something right out of something that went wrong outside of his control. Deal with confidence with @KCSafari, he is an honest and true gentleman. THANK YOU!!!

Thank you @KCSafari, truly appreciate what you are doing. (y)
 
Thank you. Hope you get the best out of your 450 Rigby. Let me know how you like it.
Krish
Right now it's wearing a Leupold VXR that's been sitting in my gun safe waiting on a rifle. Saving my pennies for a Swaro Z8I due to a having my arm twisted by @Philip Glass, aka Philip of EXPENSIVE Glass. ;)

Recoil is actually less than the .458 Lott I purchased from @teklanika_ray, but then again the Rigby has a much thicker and heavier barrel. Side by side you can see that the CZ 450 Rigby is a Custom Shop rifle, and not a standard barrel diameter they put on most .458 bore rifles.

I've got all the brass, dies, powder and primers to load ammo. Now just looking high and low for some of those Unicorn bullets I keep hearing about. I think they're called AFrames, but I'm not sure as every time I hear them mentioned it's in whispered tones . :unsure:

BTW, the wood was much better looking than the pictures you posted. Very pleased at my end.
 
Just finished a purchase where LRich was the seller. Excellent transaction. Great communication and item was just as described.
 
Right now it's wearing a Leupold VXR that's been sitting in my gun safe waiting on a rifle. Saving my pennies for a Swaro Z8I due to a having my arm twisted by @Philip Glass, aka Philip of EXPENSIVE Glass. ;)

Recoil is actually less than the .458 Lott I purchased from @teklanika_ray, but then again the Rigby has a much thicker and heavier barrel. Side by side you can see that the CZ 450 Rigby is a Custom Shop rifle, and not a standard barrel diameter they put on most .458 bore rifles.

I've got all the brass, dies, powder and primers to load ammo. Now just looking high and low for some of those Unicorn bullets I keep hearing about. I think they're called AFrames, but I'm not sure as every time I hear them mentioned it's in whispered tones . :unsure:

BTW, the wood was much better looking than the pictures you posted. Very pleased at my end.
I’ve been called worse
 
@PAUL_MAUSER and I did a little business recently and he's a reliable and honest seller. Our transaction was seamless and the rifle was exactly as advertised. Highly recommend.
Thank you, Garry, so much. It was also a pleasure doing business with you. as a buyer. Enjoy that rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,720
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top