Preparation

CBH Australia

AH legend
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10,345
Location
NSW Australia
Media
21
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
Just preparing for The Princess wedding this afternoon.
The date has been brought forward as he is looking at a job offer in Bloody America.
They bought flasks for the groom party and "Father of the Bride"
She should be well aware I will take a stiff drink before we walk down the aisle.
IMG_20221210_084019.jpg
 
Cheers!!! :D Beers:
 
Well, at dinner now.

Right before we walked out I offered my daughter a swig of my flask. To my delight she took a swig and, I took a couple. Proud Dad moment

The celebrant told us our cue was the music and mentioned Tim McGraw. That one's for me I guess.

My wife and her father in law signed as witnesses.

Surrounded by her friends and family it went off well.

Thanks to all who showed their support and those who are yet to see it.
 
Congratulations to you and the new couple. Glad it all went well.

And like a proper AH member, posting from the dinner table of your daughter's wedding. ;)
 
Congratulations to you and the new couple. Glad it all went well.

And like a proper AH member, posting from the dinner table of your daughter's wedding. ;)
If they move to Bloody America for work it' will increase the odds of us meeting up and sharing a table.
 
Just preparing for The Princess wedding this afternoon.
The date has been brought forward as he is looking at a job offer in Bloody America.
They bought flasks for the groom party and "Father of the Bride"
She should be well aware I will take a stiff drink before we walk down the aisle.
View attachment 504874
@CBH Australia
Now that's what I call top shelf Bundy mate. That would be very smooth.
Bob
 
Well, at dinner now.

Right before we walked out I offered my daughter a swig of my flask. To my delight she took a swig and, I took a couple. Proud Dad moment

The celebrant told us our cue was the music and mentioned Tim McGraw. That one's for me I guess.

My wife and her father in law signed as witnesses.

Surrounded by her friends and family it went off well.

Thanks to all who showed their support and those who are yet to see it.
@CBH Australia
Good to hear all went well mate.
Next you know it will be grandad Chris.
Remember to tell them love is blind and marriage is an institution, so they are now in an institute for the blind.
Seriously mate I wish them all the best and a long and happy marriage
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,237
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top