Precision Reloading has RL15 in Stock

PHOENIX PHIL

AH ambassador
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
18,063
Media
78
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
11
USA/Canada
3
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Got an email they had RL15 and RL22 as well as other Alliant powders in stock. When I checked the RL15 was in stock a few moments ago, didn't see the RL22.

 
I'm not sure, but I think heroin is cheaper by the pound.
 
Unique is out of stock now. 76.00 per pound of RL15 is crazy
 
Unique is out of stock now. 76.00 per pound of RL15 is crazy

1768905762924.jpeg


Cheers! Bob F. :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,335
Members
170,009
Latest member
tioproskunsling1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top