Prayers..

Opinions welcome on my thoughts.

This thread is not going anywhere John. No guilt, no recrimination. You are part of a very large community and you chose to share your more personal trials, feelings and thoughts with us. Everyone participating does so of their own free will. Remember that.

You will drive the direction by replying or not. Your choice.

I wish your wife's cancer would just go away.

ps, There is a "General Chat" section for a reason!

Thanks Wayne. I guess this is sort of my therapy group. The private messages have been unbelievable. I wish the cancer would just go away too. Sometimes I just wish I would wake up from this bad dream. Horror.

Gentlemen please keep my wife in your prayers. She is currently receiving chemo treatments and is faring as well as expected. Thank you all.

We will continue to have you both in our prayers.

@johnnyblues you know I’m lifting you both up! I pray this horrible situation passes soon and you are both happy & healthy

Haven’t quit my friend!

Always JB!

You know I will JB. Both of you are being lifted up. Haven’t stopped, but will certainly dial it in to your specific request.

Right there with ya man. Stay strong.

Right here with you and for you, anytime and all the time.

Praying for ya!

Of course JB! Continuing to pray!

Yessir. Give her our best.

Never stopped, but will say an extra one. Just found out my great uncle who I’m named after is starting chemo. Cancer sucks!!!

Lots of us with you and her.

Still praying for you guys.

A prayer for both of you to have strength and healing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimProbst1

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.