Prayers for my Little Girl

Hello my extended family. AH is truly an Ohana (as they say in Hawaii) and my Daddy's Little Girl needs some prayers tonight.

She has been battling open wounds and infections on her feet for the last six years that has has finally led to today.

This morning she went into the hospital to have about 3/4 of each foot amputated. She's a strong willed and her life's journey has brought her to God. So, if y'all will pray for her I sure it will help.
View attachment 429947
Thanks and God Bless,
Kevin
Just lifted her up in prayer

I too am so sorry to learn of this.
And my prayers go up for her.

Kevin I pray all goes well for both of you and your family. My little girl (38) has stage 4 breast cancer and you just try to stay positive and keep the faith. They will always be our little girls and we will always try to be there for them. Good luck and God bless her and your famly.

Praying for your daughter’s surgery and prompt and full recovery...both physically and emotionally.

I am truly sorry to here about the amputation as well as the 6 years suffering Kevin. I will pray for her and your family.

Dewald

Praying for your daughter and your family Kevin.

Oh man so sorry to hear! Prayers for her and all involved in the procedure!

Very sorry to hear this @Hillbilly Marine . I pray she will recover quickly and will have gotten rid of the disease that plagues her. It is very sad to see young people such as her, having to battle such life changing diseases at such an early age.

So sorry to hear that, she will be in our thoughts. We wish her strength through the recovery.

Y’all will be in our prayers

Prayers sent.

@Hillbilly Marine , praying for your daughter, you and your family. Hope the surgery goes well and your daughter stays strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandadelhiaerocity

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.