Prayers for Mike

Thought and prayers sent to him and his family.
 
Prayers sent up!
 
Prayers.
 
I’m at Harris Hospital in Downtown Fort Worth. I won’t be a motorcyclist any more.
IMG_5256.jpeg
 
Sorry to hear of your accident, best hopes and prayers to get well soon
 
[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] more prayers for you!
 
Wow, very sorry! Glad you made it!
 
Get healed up!
 
Mike - all the best for what lies ahead. Hang in there.
 
Prayers for you and your family. All my best wishes for you going forward. Stay strong!
 
Will pray and ask the Lord for healing and grace toward you.
 
Here’s to a long healthy life on 4 wheels!!

You’ve got quite a bit of work ahead of you, but I’m sure you can sort it out one day at a time.

I’ll be praying for you, but if there is ever a way I could be of earthly assistance, please let me know.
 
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
 
I have spent time with our wounded warriors all too often over the last couple of decades. Their challenges were very similar. You have a long road ahead. But you are alive to overcome it. I know you have a lot of people close to you who will be pulling for you as will all of us at AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,307
Latest member
slatepike
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top