Prayers for Mark

Great news Mark!

Scott, how are you doing?
I’m headed to my third PT appointment later today. They say I’m a little ahead of schedule. I’m past probably 80% of the pain now so the bone must be fusing back together now and it feels more stable. It still gets a little sore where the bone was cut if I sit at the desk or in a car for too long but that’s also decreasing. Still have to be careful because I don’t have a cast and can’t do weight-bearing until the end of the month. I can ride a stationary bike with no issues and can bend my knee all the way after I warm it up a bit. I’ve been given seven different exercises to do and they really help. I should be walking at SCI but probably won’t be cruising the aisles all day long. Thanks for asking.
 
Doctor follow up was yesterday and I was told can resume normal foods with a few exceptions. Watch raw vegetables, greasy food and spicy food.

Didnt you tell him youre a Texan???????

No greasy food and no spicy food????? what the hell are you supposed to eat????

avoiding raw veggies shouldn't be a problem....

:D :D :D
 
I missed this! So glad to see you two old farts (Mark and Scott) are showing improvements. Two good guys in trouble. My heart goes out to you for your scary situations! Will keep you in my thoughts.
Phil
 
Good to see that you're both improving.
 
Hi Mark. There is nothing like home after a long duration of hospitalization. in 2021 I was strucked with Leukemia(bad shit). Many prayed for me. Today I am fine. God carried me all the way.
Mark!. Prayers for a full recovery. Eat healthy move around as much as you can. Once the human body gets inactive it gets even worse.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,195
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top