Prayers for Mark

Well guys. Thanks for all the continued thoughts, prayers, texts and phone calls

I have been released again today. I really didn't want bring in the New Year in hospital.

Drs never pin pointed what caused last round of fevers that put me back in hospital. Blood cultures, urine cultures all ct scans, X-rays and ultra sounds showed nothing.

I am home resting and will see how it goes the next few days. I am weak but doing ok.
I have lost a total of 56 lbs in about 48 days. Which explains weakness and other issues. Not the way I wanted loose it.

Happy New Year to All
2023 is looking up for you! Happy New Year!

Mark, what's the word? We haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

Mark, what's the word? We haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

Resting at home. Follow up Dr appt in morning. So far no more fevers and keeping food down. Still on liquids only.
Little weak at times, but all good as of today.
Will return to work next week is all goes as planned.
Thanks for asking.

Resting at home. Follow up Dr appt in morning. So far no more fevers and keeping food down. Still on liquids only.
Thanks for asking.
Awesome news Mark!

Thanks for asking.

Outstanding news Mark, glad to hear you are getting better.

Glad to hear you are on the mend

Quick update for those asking
Yesterdays blood work and todays CT scan all good. Dr called and said see me in 2 weeks if no issues. Off all antibiotics. Can start on 1 soft food meal a day and other two liquids still for next 2 weeks.

Thanks for all the prayers, texts and phone calls.

Yesterdays blood work and todays CT scan all good. Dr called and said see me in 2 weeks if no issues. Off all antibiotics. Can start on 1 soft food meal a day and other two liquids still for next 2 weeks.

After talking yesterday, I was hoping and praying that everything today would go well. Good to get confirmation. Congrats!

This should have you down to fighting weight in no time!

Hi all!
Just wanted give you all an update since quite a few are still texting and asking.

Doctor follow up was yesterday and I was told can resume normal foods with a few exceptions. Watch raw vegetables, greasy food and spicy food.

Still having some pain in hip where drain tube was inserted. Doc said will take up to 2 months for muscle and nerves to heal on that.

I really appreciate all the calls texts and posts hear. It helped me get thru this and keep on pushing to heal up.

Thank you all again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BMR0728

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double