Prayer Request

praying for you! lot of great people on this forum, prayed me through cancer!!
Thanks to all for that!
 
Praying for a quick and full recovery. My father-in-law said he never felt so good as after he recovered from his unexpected bypass. Said he hadn't realized how low his energy and stamina had slipped over time until they got his blood pumping properly again. I hope its the same for you.
@ArmyAV8tor,

the above commentary is pretty standard for bypass patients. I suspect you will feel amazingly better soon.

that said, i too believe that prayer works. i am praying for your speedy recovery. god bless you and yours.
 
Has anyone heard how the procedure went?
 
Good luck my friend, I went through this 2 years ago, I highly recommend doing all your cardiac rehab it will help in your recovery. I was golfing in 2 months after surgery, and went on an elk hunt 7 months after my surgery.
 
Hi everybody. Just a quick update. God bless you all for your prayers and support. Things are looking up. Walking and eating real food. "A pox on whoever invented the stuff Jello is made from.". May head home today! It will be great to sit on my own porch in peace and quiet.
 
Hi everybody. Just a quick update. God bless you all for your prayers and support. Things are looking up. Walking and eating real food. "A pox on whoever invented the stuff Jello is made from.". May head home today! It will be great to sit on my own porch in peace and quiet.
Praise God! Glad to hear you are on the mend.
 
Good news!
 
Great news! Healing at home is a blessing!
 
Great news! You are now on the road to recovery.
No bungie jumping, btw. ;)
 
Great news! I will continue praying for a speedy and complete recovery.
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Done!!
 
Just wanted to show you a view from the best damn home health recovery center in PA this morning. The intense quiet was so relaxing last night.

16849238022388892742561952520937.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to read that you are back home and out of immediate danger. Sending prayers for your continued recovery.

And here we were just getting ready to split up your gear...... :cool:
 
Your Post reminds me of John Sharp's book "Facing Down Fear" when he was bitten by a puffadder and spend a considerable amount of time in Hospital but seems that all the nurses didnt mind him staying that long.

Excellent read btw since you have the time.
 
Just wanted to show you a view from the best damn home health recovery center in PA this morning. The intense quiet was so relaxing last night.

View attachment 535606
Thank God you are home. Good peaceful sleep is so important for the body to recover and they make damned sure you can't get any in the hospital;)
 
Outstanding news!!! Prayers for your quick recovery back to normal life. BTW, beautiful view.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top