Prayer Request

I believe in the power of prayer as well, and you have mine.
 
Prayers have been said. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Africa, here you come.
 
My thoughts and prayers are with you ArmyAV8tor! God speed on your recovery!
 
On it.
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
You will be in my prayers, ArmyAV8tor. Keep planning for that Cape Buffalo hunt!
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Prayer sent ArmyAV8tor! God listens and you have a buffalo waiting. Keep the faith!
 
Praying in Jesus' name for a terrific outcome. Also, that you and your family will have peace and comfort as you go through your procedure and recovery and that your medical team will have wisdom, skill and a great night sleep before their work on you!
 
Praying for fast recovery and that you may be stronger and fitter than ever going after that buffalo. Amen.
 
Will do sir
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Just lifted you up in prayer!!!
 
Prayers for a long life ! Regards Rick
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!

I have said a prayer for you. Wishing you a successful outcome and rapid recovery
 
I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Prayers for you, your family, and your medical staff. Blessings forward.
As a witness to 3 medical miracles in the past 5 years, the power of prayer is infinite.

Please share pictures of your Cape Buffalo!
 
@ArmyAV8tor
Just a quick note to let you know we are thinking about you.
Hopefully you will soon be up and walking the hallways - with your butt hanging out of the gown!
 
Prayers sent. Godspeed in your recovery.
 
Prayers for your speedy recovery.
 
Praying for a quick and full recovery. My father-in-law said he never felt so good as after he recovered from his unexpected bypass. Said he hadn't realized how low his energy and stamina had slipped over time until they got his blood pumping properly again. I hope its the same for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top