Prayer Request

Prayers have been said. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Africa, here you come.

My thoughts and prayers are with you ArmyAV8tor! God speed on your recovery!

I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
You will be in my prayers, ArmyAV8tor. Keep planning for that Cape Buffalo hunt!

I learned rather surprisingly yesterday that I need coronary bypass surgery. Probably today. I am a great believer in the power of prayer and I would appreciate yours for a successful procedure and smooth recovery. Besides, I don't want to have to cancel my 1st Cape Buffalo hunt scheduled for next year!
Prayer sent ArmyAV8tor! God listens and you have a buffalo waiting. Keep the faith!

Praying in Jesus' name for a terrific outcome. Also, that you and your family will have peace and comfort as you go through your procedure and recovery and that your medical team will have wisdom, skill and a great night sleep before their work on you!

Praying for fast recovery and that you may be stronger and fitter than ever going after that buffalo. Amen.

Will do sir

Just lifted you up in prayer!!!

Prayers for a long life ! Regards Rick

I have said a prayer for you. Wishing you a successful outcome and rapid recovery

Prayers for you, your family, and your medical staff. Blessings forward.
As a witness to 3 medical miracles in the past 5 years, the power of prayer is infinite.

Please share pictures of your Cape Buffalo!

@ArmyAV8tor
Just a quick note to let you know we are thinking about you.
Hopefully you will soon be up and walking the hallways - with your butt hanging out of the gown!

Prayers sent. Godspeed in your recovery.

Prayers for your speedy recovery.

Praying for a quick and full recovery. My father-in-law said he never felt so good as after he recovered from his unexpected bypass. Said he hadn't realized how low his energy and stamina had slipped over time until they got his blood pumping properly again. I hope its the same for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you