Politics

Well the D’s are really going cut off arms sales to the Kingdom, because they would not agree with Biden on the reduction until after the midterms. If they do, and the Kingdom says they will not price oil in Dollars anymore that’s the end of the Dollar. The Kingdom holds all the cards with the Dollar being the world reserve currency.

Seems to me that the leftist communist democrats impeached a sitting president for something this sitting president actually did, TWICE! Quid Pro Joe…… this is the result of voting for the dumbest person they could find….,,,

What a bipolar mess!

Powell - Let's stop inflation with quantitative tightening.

Treasury- We will use quantitative easing to bail banks out of their upside down treasury bond positions.

Bet we are bailing out foreign banks like Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank to the determent of the American taxpayer.:A Ill:

1665773460863.png

1665782816205.jpeg

That depends your stock holdings and what your definition of “deterrent” is.
Hey if you own their stock, you bought in and should own the problems.

1665786770502.jpeg

What a bipolar mess!

Powell - Let's stop inflation with quantitative tightening.

Treasury- We will use quantitative easing to bail banks out of their upside down treasury bond positions.

Bet we are bailing out foreign banks like Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank to the determent of the American taxpayer.:A Ill:

View attachment 494396

If only I was this good with all my prognostications. :cool:

Bank of Japan, Bank of England and now Switzerland. We are on a precipice. The world has 1-3 quadrillion in derivatives, depending on who you choose to believe. If the derivatives market turns over there is no nation or group of nations strong enough to stop it. The world financial system completely collapses. Be prepared.

If only I was this good with all my prognostications. :cool:

Bank of Japan, Bank of England and now Switzerland. We are on a precipice. The world has 1-3 quadrillion in derivatives, depending on who you choose to believe. If the derivatives market turns over there is no nation or group of nations strong enough to stop it. The world financial system completely collapses. Be prepared.

how can one prepare for THAT magnitude?

how can one prepare for THAT magnitude?

Hard to know for sure. The following may be a good starting point.

Have extra:

1. Food.

2. Precious metals

3. Bitcoin

4. Land to grow a garden.

I live here, I study it. But if you think a SA knows more than me that's fine by me

I do not dispute your education or intelligence; I don't know you at all, and I'm an optimistic sort: I never start out thinking anybody's stupid. However your comment was exactly what I said it was: an ad hominem fallacy. And I don't think intelligence has any sort of geographical boundaries. I have read a good many posts by @Zambezi and my general impression is that he's a well read, intelligent guy.

Hard to know for sure. The following may be a good starting point.

Have extra:

1. Food.

2. Precious metals

3. Bitcoin

4. Land to grow a garden.
Come to think of it I know someone who lived in Peru at a time of massive inflation. He said they kept barter items of value, like iron rebar, nails, practical goods. Would be a real life change to deal that way.

Image1665803565.859103.jpg

We clearly have no common understanding of how the process works. Hence we have no common ground for a discussion. I wish you well.
Joe your contributions to this discussion do not fall on all deaf ears. There are those of us reading and appreciating your input and first hand knowledge. I knew nothing of how any of this works but after catching up reading this discussion line, I feel I have a much better understanding.

Thank you for the input and I do hope you come back and and add more insights as the opportunity and need seems to arrise quite often;)

Elon Musk’s SpaceX has said it cannot afford to continue to donate satellite internet to Ukraine and has asked the US government to pick up the bill, according to a report, as the relationship between the billionaire and Kyiv breaks down.
“We are not in a position to further donate terminals to Ukraine, or fund the existing terminals for an indefinite period of time,

the request for funding comes after a high-profile intervention from Musk, who suggested Ukraine should seek an end to the war by surrendering territory to Russia and committing to remain “neutral”. His tweets led to a furious reaction from the Ukrainian government, which had previously praised Musk for offering the Starlink system.

“F##k off is my very diplomatic reply to you,” tweeted Andrij Melnyk, the Ukrainian ambassador to Germany. “The only outcome is that now no Ukrainian will EVER buy your f…ing Tesla crap. So good luck to you.”

In response to a suggestion that Musk was threatening to withdraw Starlink because of Melnyk’s words, the SpaceX chief executive tweeted this morning that “we’re just following his recommendation ‍♂️”.

Elon Musk placed temporarily on notorious Ukrainian kill list?; The Myrotvorets list

apparently the list is true and Elons name was taken down after approximately 15 minutes

seems innocent enough dont you think? LOL

pink floyds Roger Waters made it onto this list for not following the pro Ukraine narrative
Waters said: "I'm on the f**king list, and they've killed people recently. When they kill you, they write 'liquidated' across your picture. Well, I'm one of those f**king pictures."
as well as Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard have made the list

Joe your contributions to this discussion do not fall on all deaf ears. There are those of us reading and appreciating your input and first hand knowledge. I knew nothing of how any of this works but after catching up reading this discussion line, I feel I have a much better understanding.

Thank you for the input and I do hope you come back and and add more insights as the opportunity and need seems to arrise quite often;)

+1

And I might add that the ignore function works quite well here. We are told that we should listen to others opinions, and that's true to a point, but only to a point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross