Politics

1663151150966.jpeg
 
America's politicians are broken.

Somehow their actions must be ruled illegal--just like for Martha Stewart and everyone else! AND they should have ALL their ill gotten gains clawed back from them as an example to others, AND the law should not provide them to give themselves benefits without public referendum and vote!
 
I did hear about the FBI raiding his house. What is going on with our country, this is political persecution if you asked me. :mad::mad::mad:
Lindell was blocked in by KGB thugs in a Hardee's fast food drive-thru, and his mobile phone was seized by these Commie prick's.
 
Lindell was blocked in by KGB thugs in a Hardee's fast food drive-thru, and his mobile phone was seized by these Commie prick's.
:mad::mad::Wtf::Wtf: Out of control!
 
The founding fathers were quite visionary in their establishment of the USA, but some things were beyond their imagination- such as that the govt would borrow $31,000,000,000,000.00 that it had no idea of how to repay, and that people would make a lucrative profession out of being a politician. Too bad they didn't see it- they could have added language to the Constitution requiring a balanced budget and term limits which would have gone a long way to preventing the present situation.
 
. . . term limits which would have gone a long way to preventing the present situation.
Unfortunately not. The administrative state runs everything. That would just more power to the bureaucrats. Easier to wait out a "short-timer" who is termed limited out than an entrenched Representative or Senator.
 
Can any members from Sweden comment on the outcome of their election? It sounds like the country may have taken a significant step to the right. How much stroke will the Sweden Democrats have within the formed coalition?
 
 
So @rookhawk How soon are you relocating to Wisconsin?

Looking on Friday at a target property, @Ray B . We’re also considering an alternative of the family estate in VT which is a bizarre combination of ‘Merica absolute freedom (suppressors, personal liberties, no CCW required) and ‘cccp you need a permit to do anything and the tax rate is 1/3rd of Fed obligations.

So my choices are a bizarre state that has the most freedom and socialism all in one, or to go to the promise land of WI that is a purple state with no jobs and to fly into the office every week.
 
306298859_1132904000634321_905244181525017749_n.jpg
 
306229251_1773729526315029_2928144331818756796_n.jpg


It comes after one of the country's biggest oil tycoons fell out of a window earlier this month...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,229
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top