Politics

Sad thing is that rep will never see your email. Some flunky will just delete it.

Biden_bike_race.PNG

What really irritates me is that “The Come and Take It” flag is not in the historical section. Damn Yankees:E Devious:
Notice the flag on his hat is backward for that side.

Canucistan just announced a complete ban on the importation of all handguns today. The ban will take affect August 19th. Brain dead commie f*ckturds, it will stop gun deaths they say. Locking up the criminals won’t help I’m sure!
Sorry rant over.

Appears the DemonRats have learned a little history, that is, they are attempting to enter a Trojan Horse into our laws. An excerpt that I heard noted that various agencies are charged with the authority to control domestic use of energy. That that translates to is the legislature & executive is giving control to agencies, primarily the EPA of Americans every day decisions. This would include the big ones, not being allowed to drive an internal combustion engine but also the subtle ones: government controlled thermostats on your home heating/air conditioning. The health dept would get control of such things as what foods and quantities are available for you to eat.

I know that the rep from my district is going to vote for this because she is a dimwitted Demonrat, but I am going to send an e-mail to her and warn her that after things go to Hell, I will be sending her another e-mail of just four words: I TOLD YOU SO.
They can't see it.
Just as the ultra wealthy think they will always be on top.

Canucistan just announced a complete ban on the importation of all handguns today. The ban will take affect August 19th. Brain dead commie f*ckturds, it will stop gun deaths they say. Locking up the criminals won’t help I’m sure!
Sorry rant over.
Were they able to ban the black market as well?

Same idiocy happening in Denver. After a drunk plowed into a group of people waiting in line at a food truck, the brilliant minds in charge... banned food trucks. Those evil food trucks were gathering people just to be run over yanno.

Same idiocy happening in Denver. After a drunk plowed into a group of people waiting in line at a food truck, the brilliant minds in charge... banned food trucks. Those evil food trucks were gathering people just to be run over yanno.

That truly is belief defying

Appears the DemonRats have learned a little history, that is, they are attempting to enter a Trojan Horse into our laws. An excerpt that I heard noted that various agencies are charged with the authority to control domestic use of energy. That that translates to is the legislature & executive is giving control to agencies, primarily the EPA of Americans every day decisions. This would include the big ones, not being allowed to drive an internal combustion engine but also the subtle ones: government controlled thermostats on your home heating/air conditioning. The health dept would get control of such things as what foods and quantities are available for you to eat.

I know that the rep from my district is going to vote for this because she is a dimwitted Demonrat, but I am going to send an e-mail to her and warn her that after things go to Hell, I will be sending her another e-mail of just four words: I TOLD YOU SO.
Reacted with a like because of the second email being "I TOLD YOU SO." unfortunately her staff screens her emails and she won't see it.

Anyone remember the "E-85 / Flex Fuel" craze of the late 00's to early 10's? When Ethanol fuel was highly subsidized, it was significantly less expensive to the end consumers. As those subsidies ran out, the price crept closer and closer to matching Regular Unleaded. By the mid 10's, the decrease in efficiency with negligible price difference caused the flex-fuel vehicle owners to give up on the E85 and move back to regular. Now very few E85 stations exist and instead I've seen a trend where unleaded gasoline now "may contain up to 10% ethanol" at most stations.

Electric vehicles and "green" energy are a gimmick that will eventually be realized as unrealistic. The actual costs, both monetarily and in requirements to build/maintain/use this energy far outweigh any reasonable gains. It's already overpriced for most to have any interest in Electric vehicles, and as subsidies run out and the price skyrockets, no one will be left to buy the crap.

But you can't fix stupid, so the lies will be spread and idiots will tout about how great "green" energy is for a while longer.

I wonder if the people using the 85 gas ever managed their MPG….. the amount you saved at the pump you gave up in mpg…. It was a wash at best.

I wonder if the people using the 85 gas ever managed their MPG….. the amount you saved at the pump you gave up in mpg…. It was a wash at best.
Some reported no difference in mileage but they filled on a partial tank of regular fuel so would have needed to run several tanks to get a true take on performance and real E-85 mileage.

Some reported no difference in mileage but they filled on a partial tank of regular fuel so would have needed to run several tanks to get a true take on performance and real E-85 mileage.
I only have a flex fuel vehicle so I can run it on a jug of shine in a pinch…:ROFLMAO::cool:

An update- Denver politicians are saying it is to "crack down on crime", to encourage people coming out of bars to disperse and not hang around to get a bite to eat. Their "logic" (jeez it's hard to even use that word in regards to these fools), is to reduce the number of shootings going on in Lo-Do. What was put out on our local news in the Springs was it was a result of a drunk plowing through a line of people waiting to get said bite to eat.
Oh, if you weren't aware, our state, and the city of Denver, has declared itself a sanctuary for illegals, homeless, etc. And they wonder why nobody wants to go places like the 16th St Mall that they spent millions$ to renovate. Now, it is littered with drunks, drug addicts, needles, pan-handlers and various other forms of miscreants, during daylight. Nobody with any sense goes there after the sun sets, not even LE.
Unfortunately, the Denver metro area has more than half the state's population, so the majority of the state, despite opposing politics, suffers the brain-dead control of the democrats controlling both houses and the governor's seat. We do have some great reps to the Federal House, like the lady making waves, Lauren Boebert, calling out Pelosi for what she is, and Doug Lamborn, my District's Representative.
Sorry, rant over. Just hard to stomach what's happening to this great state.

An update- Denver politicians are saying it is to "crack down on crime", to encourage people coming out of bars to disperse and not hang around to get a bite to eat. Their "logic" (jeez it's hard to even use that word in regards to these fools), is to reduce the number of shootings going on in Lo-Do. What was put out on our local news in the Springs was it was a result of a drunk plowing through a line of people waiting to get said bite to eat.
Oh, if you weren't aware, our state, and the city of Denver, has declared itself a sanctuary for illegals, homeless, etc. And they wonder why nobody wants to go places like the 16th St Mall that they spent millions$ to renovate. Now, it is littered with drunks, drug addicts, needles, pan-handlers and various other forms of miscreants, during daylight. Nobody with any sense goes there after the sun sets, not even LE.
Unfortunately, the Denver metro area has more than half the state's population, so the majority of the state, despite opposing politics, suffers the brain-dead control of the democrats controlling both houses and the governor's seat. We do have some great reps to the Federal House, like the lady making waves, Lauren Boebert, calling out Pelosi for what she is, and Doug Lamborn, my District's Representative.
Sorry, rant over. Just hard to stomach what's happening to this great state.

Few years back the bright politicians of Sydney’s beautiful Manly area decided to force kebab shops to close at night to stop drunk violence. The pubs remained opened though. It is “people” like these applying the same type of logic that are now in charge of solving environmental, economic and war issues. And when the same type of logic is applied to firearms laws we get the crap we got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg